Small & Affordable - Terms & Conditions of Entry
- All artwork must be submitted by the deadline.
- You must email us email@example.com to confirm your submission is complete. Our software expects a payment to complete your entry which is not required for your kind donation. One the deadline has passed we will consider all partial entries to be complete.
- The maximum selling price for each piece should be £300.
- All artworks submitted must be for sale with 100% of the profits being donated to Black Swan Arts.
- We will publicly acknowledge all donations.
- Upon submission, the artist agrees that images supplied can be used by the Black Swan Arts in promotional material and if necessary, the artist will supply high-resolution images (above 3MB and below 5MB) of selected artworks for use in printed and electronic media and press releases. The artist agrees for these images to be reduced, enlarged or slightly cropped to suit promotional purposes if required.
- Artists need to provide an artist’s statement.
- All artworks shown in the images submitted must be original and designed by the artist named on the submission form and must be available for the exhibition.
- All 2D work must be no larger than 30cm on it’s longest side. 3D work should be no greater than 20cm in height, width or depth. We reserve the right to select but not display works.
- We can't accept any substitute artworks, please only send the pieces which you have submitted online.
- There is no fee for submitting your work but you will need to cover delivery costs if sending your work by courier.
- You must deliver your donated artwork to the Long Gallery, 2 Bridge St, Frome, BA11 1BB on the dates specified.
- Each piece of work must be well presented and securely ‘hang ready’ on wire. If the work is particularly heavy, use mirror plates.
- We reserve the right to omit artworks from the exhibition.
- When dropping off your donated work, this should be unwrapped. We are happy for you to leave the wrapping materials as these can be reused when work is sold.
- Unsold artwork will need to be collected as we have no storage space. We will confirm those dates before the exhibition closes. If you are not able to collect the work, you can arrange for a courier to collect on the dates specified. We are not able to arrange or pay for a courier to return work.
- The gallery will promote artists and the exhibition within its programme of events via the website: www.blackswanarts.org.uk, e-newsletters, social media, monthly entries in appropriate listings, magazines, press releases to local media and by posters throughout the building and other relevant sites.
- Black Swan Arts will retain all entrants’ personal information for up to 18 months from the submission deadline. We will not share entrants’ personal information with third parties.
|Deadline for submissions||8 November (midnight)|
|Works to arrive on site||3 & 4 December, 2 - 6pm
5 December, 10am - 3pm
or you can post your work to us at any time
|Exhibition||December 2020 – January 2021|
|Collection of unsold work||To be confirmed|
We aim to stick as much as we can to these dates but we may need to be flexible due to the possibility of changing circumstances.
Download as PDF